Monday, May 1, 2017


"I have been asked what I mean by 'word of honor' I will tell you: Place me behind prison walls-walls of stone ever so high, ever so thick, reaching ever so far into the possibility that in some way or another I might be able to escape; but stand me on the floor and draw a chalk line around me and have me give my word of honor never to cross it. Can I get out of that circle? No, never! I'd die first."
                    Image result for karl g maeser        
                          Karl G. Maeser         
This means that if we make a word of honor we can't break it. If we make a word of honor to be be in school everyday for the whole school year we must not break it. If we give our word of honor to be safe we will always have to be safe. If we give our word of honor to not smoke, we will not smoke. If we give our word of honor to not do drugs we will never do it. On the other hand if you break your word of honor is like breaking a promise. If you break your promise to not be absent you are doing the wrong thing. If you break your promise to be safe you will get hurt. If you break your promise to not smoke you will be smoking a lot. If you break your promise to do drugs you will always be addicted to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment