Friday, December 16, 2016


                           CLASS EVALUATION


  1. I liked that we learned how to type with typing tutor. Also that we did CTR card check.
  2. I didn't like that we had to write a lot. Also that we only got some free time.
  3. some recommendations are: give us the last 5 minutes of class as free time, lower the sentence requirement for the student success statement, and have music playing for us.
  4. A highlight for this class is  the CTR pictures around the room.
  5. I tried my best in class to pass it. I did every work  you gave me in order to pass this semester.
  6. Yes, i write in my life planning goals journal for 5 minutes everyday. I want to have at least 400 goals.
  7. I am committed because it sounds nice and you can really be a good person and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment