Monday, December 5, 2016

        
  1. Can people trust me to do what’s right?
  2. Am I committed to doing my very best?
  3. Do I treat people the way I want to be treated?
                                                     
Image result for lou holtzLou holtz
Yes, people can trust me to do what’s right. This benefits me because people know that they can trust me on anything.
yes , because i always do my best as school. This benefits me because it helps me do good in my classes.
Yes, because i don't want to be treated bad. This benefits me because if i treat good a person, that person is going to treat me good.
This in my opinion is a yes,yes,yes because it’s the right thing to do. Also it describes your personality. If you do the right thing you will feel great.

No comments:

Post a Comment