Friday, June 9, 2017

Class Evaluation
Things i liked about this class was that we learned about jobs. Also that we learned how to code. I also liked that we had student success statements and free time.
Things i didn't like where the long paragraphs we had to write. Also the long statements we had to write. I also didn't like that we didn’t had a lot of free time.
Some recommendations to improve your class is to give more free time. Also to not do that much sentences for each statement. Finally you should put music so the class can work relaxed.
Some highlights for this class were the CTR statements in the room. Another one was the levels of discipline. The other highlight was the way you show how you are rewarded for being a CTR person or a CTW person.
I did my best in class and tried to do everything that was assigned. I did every assignment you gave me and finished it. I also did some extra work that was difficult before coming to this class.
I always read my Life Planning Goals Journal for at least 5 minutes. I work on it everyday and sometimes i spend more that 5 minutes. Now i have more that 200.
I am committed to being a CTR person. I am committed because i try my best to choose the right. I always try to stay away from bad things. Also i always try to help people.

No comments:

Post a Comment